/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, December 20, 2008
For what it's worth,for what is real

Hello I'm done showeringggggg! I'm back from Lucinda's hse.
Hohoho. Fun uh.
.
.
Okay this whole part is dedicated to TOHTEANJEAN! [:
And thanks to jean toh who just happen to be msging me now,I rmb I had to drink some weird drink which had raw eggs in it (= All thanks to my gooooood friend Jean. And damn it tasted crappy. Erm had..alot alot alot of weird things uh. I only rmb tasting orange and egg though. Lol. And someone said it's okay to sacrfice for a goooood friend, so ya.
.
.
Okay I'm done. I forgot what I wanted to blog bout eh? Like.. really forgot.
Oh and SOME ppl took manymnaymnay retarded pics of me =.=
And I really cant rmb what I wanted to blog so goodnight!
.
.
For what it's worth,
I've never done anything to hurt,upset,or sabotage you,deliberately before.
And I can swear on that.
And no this isn't some scam to get anyone on my side like you always think I am trying to do.
Cos if you don't know this,you need to know, I'm NOT like any of your friends you had before. I do not have millions of tricks up my sleeves,and I have never planned,plotted,or whatever they do,against you. Not you.
.
.
"Just have a little more faith or trust in me."
I've said this before,and it didn't work.
But I'll say it again,cos nothing's changed and I mean it as much as I meant it.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/