/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello world. It's like 1hr and 20mins more before 2009.
Last hr for everything and anything and whatever la aiyo.
Lol. =.= Yenton and Mengliang's at my hse now. Gg over to caikuku's hse to countdown soon.
Welll 2008's been really interesting I guess. Learnt a whole lot of stuff and understand stuff a whole lot more. << wow =".="" style="font-weight: bold;">ME........
.
.
Throw it away,forget yesterdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
.
.
I'm making a great escape nxt yr. Hohoho. This yr atcually didn't suck as badly as I thought it did a few months ago. Lol. So yea. Interesting (=
Alright this is the end. Awwwww. Lol.
Make me care! (=

Labels:

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/