/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Hold on to the right things

I'm homeeee.
Haha. Went to Shumei's hse for steamboat with Qixiang,Huiqing,Mengliang,Angie and Yenton =D Ohya before that went to delivery xmas stuff to uncles all. Oh and boss like gave me 100 bucks today,angbao. Funny. Lol.
Valerie couldn't make it,work. And she was like really sick. TAKECARE! (=
Met Yt and her friend at my hse bus stop,then....went to cp waited for her bus. Then walked anrd at cp and went to look V up. Lol.Chatted and played with the stuff at the shop. HAHAH YT WAS MESSING EVERYTHING UP! Hahaha. And she went like "eeeee stupid cow 17bucks?!" cos we were guessing and it was really ugly =.= HAH.
Then went to grab a drink and off.
.
.
Stupid Hq was the latest (= So everyone waitted for herrrrr.
Had dinner. Watched tv. Then left. Yt's parents picked her up so like left with me,qx,ml,hq cos angie left earlier. We were playing truth or dare at some stage =.= more like a wooden platform luhhh. Lol. We ended up with stuck with this game cos every other plan someone made noise. Lol. Go chomp chomp.. "HUH FOR WHAT" then like food cannot drink cannot then end up i just sat down after complaining "you all damn boring siaaa" Lol.
.
.
So slacked till 11 plus. Walked to the bus stop qx and ml left. Then me and hq walked to the pasar malam. hah. Practically everything closed. So walked to hq's hse took bus back. The bus timing just nice (=
.
.
Walked hm from cp, then HELLO HERE I AM. Hah. Xmas dinner tmr! They're coming over. Countdown also uh. Probably ton. Okay i blog very long today leisxzs. Byeeeeeeeeee!
.
.
OHMAN I MISS BEING ANNOYING AND DISTURBING PPL WITH LIM YEN TON LEH!?
Oh,anddd
david is having problem with blogger and I'm NOT! hehe. Yayyyyyy he gave up,I rock!
Hohohohooo.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/