/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, December 4, 2008
I need an ending

Hello. (=
I'm boreddddddd. Mtv cribs just finish. Nth to watch now. =(
.
.
Raining eh.
Rain rain go away,come again another day, all the world is waiting for the sunnnn~
Breaking benjamin. Hehe.
.
.
5! faster 5! I wanna go homeeeeeee! But daddy's here alrd. Hehehe. Means can leave earlier.
Omg. I dunno how to clear the freaking spyware.. Moved to virus vault.. Okay will do. Lol.
I am...watching Mtv,check yes juliet..breathing..drinking rootbeer..chatting online..and bored =D
How bout that. Lol.
.
.
And I seriously wanna watch Wild Child laaa! Any takers?! (=
I wanna go outtttttttt. Wild Childddddddd. Ahhhhhhhh!
Ohh,and nxt yr,I want a Les paul Guitarrrr!
.
.
WALAO LZZZZZZZZ!! ?? I COOKED IT LA!
AMANDA I CAN COOK LA KUKUUUUU!
Ohman. Zzzz.
Your loss! xP
.
Okay 4 alrd, ugly betty. Buhbyeee.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/