/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, December 27, 2008
I'll leave when the wind blows

Hellooo. It's 4.45 and I'm really awake. Lol.
Got off the phone. Wowwwwwwww. First time talking on the phone,like really talking,and for so long. Haha. Amusing. Now I'm like playing guitar and just bored so I decided to blogggg. But I don't have anything to say leh. Or maybe I just don't rmb =.=
I can't believe I woke up at 3.45 today,like seriously =.=
Eheheheheh,I like this song from aar's new album,

I’ve got to breathe
You can’t take that from me
Cause it’s all that you left that’s mine
You had to leave
And that’s all I can see
But you told me your love was blind

There are times
You’re so impossible that I should sign a waiver
And you will find
Someone worth walking on when you ask me to go.

Okay this part is nice. Haha. But the lyrics are nicer than the music eh.
They were too soft on the music for certain parts,if there were more solid guitars and drums it'd be way better. But yea,respect the music,respect the artist. Haha =.= Look who's talking right.
Tabbed the song out eh. Like simple chords cos I wanted to sing. Hohoho. Okay one more round and I'm off to bed. Peace out!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/