/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, December 7, 2008
I've never told a lie and that makes me a liar

Come to think of it, I guess it was really naive of me.
You were really someone whose words I never doubted.
If you told me "this" happen,I would just believe that it really happened that way,cos I always felt that..you had no reason to lie to me?
Like,why would you? Right? I mean like, there's no reason to?
If you can trust me enough to tell me your secrets,why would you lie to me about smth thats so small and insignificant to both of us?
.
.
And I bet you'll feel that I'm the wrong for doubting you. But what if my doubts are really facts? And it's not that I didn't trust you enough,and is actually because I trusted you too much? Come to think of it,I might actually have wronged many people because of things you said? But I don't think you'd go that far.. I'm just hoping I'm wrong. But what are the odds? (=

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/