/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Last train home

Hello! Merry Christmas everyoneeee!

Okay shall blogged bout ytd.

Shumei,Shufeng,Paul,Yenton,Mengliang and Pohyee came to my hse ytd for dinner and stuff. (=

Lets not make this all long and boring uh. Haha.

Dinner,food,cocktail,people,tv (=

Cocktail and Ml's hand. Heh.


Food (= I dunno why the other pics were crap. But yea. Lol
Had roast beef,turkey,sausages,hotdog(i dunno the diff =.=),shepherd's pie,salad,mash potato,
honey baked smth ham,errrrr,I don't think there's anymore uh?
Can't rmb. Lol.
.
.
Sure got somemore pics somewhere uh. But not with me. Hah.
Got like kinda little presents this yr compared to usually uh.
But yea (=
.
.
Had gift exchange and like,I got shumei (=
Her gift was so nicely packed compared to everyone else laaa. Lol.
Thanks (=
Got a new phone,w595 or smth,from dad(really lazy to check.) Hehe.
Dad was complaining bout the phone cos we took freaking long to open the cover up to put batt =.= spastic la the thing. Lol.
He said "stupid leh buy the lastest model then so hard to open"
and
"dunno why everything buy lastest model,watch also,look the same what all,price so diff"
Lollll. Cartoon.


Got..Oh! A Fossil watch! From mummy~
That is freaking huge for god knows what reason! Lol!!


Guitar picks from sis which was really cute cos she was like.
I got not enough money buy guitar. Awwww (=

And like some Mel choker from cousin,

some beady thingy and red packet from godma,err,red packet from granddad cos he didn't know what to get. Hah.
Err,some pouch thingy which i gave to my sis,fro another cousin.

Err,oh! This cute piggy bank from yifei (= Sis's best fwen.
Lol. Eh look at sis's and mum's gift,SO MANY LORRRRsxzs. xP

Look closer,one big bag of stuff in the "Giant" biggggg plastic bag

Mummy's also alot luh
Haha. Done. I'm so proud of myself la. I actual have the patience to like post so many pics. Lol.
Lazy alrd. Byebye! (=
.
.
Okay i forgot and just rmbed this, we went hq's hse at exactly 12 uh. like maybe 12 and a few secs. Lol. Me and yenton were like running over the over head bridge.
She was freaking high and screaming FASTER 2 MORE MINS ONLY!?!?
Haha. So reached the lift uhhh,then wait for paullll. Then went up like till 10th floor she went like 12 alrd MERRY CHRISTMASSSS. Then scream all the way to hq's door step! LOL!
(= okay i forgot the rest bye.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/