/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
making a memory

Hello I'm backkkk. Reached home at exactly 12.
Lol. Went jln kayu makan with pohyee (=
Had prata then went to get beacurd and got my thumbdrive back from lucinda.
Then headed off at 10? Went to compass,then out of it,then slacked a while before gg home.
Then yea. Hello I'm back.
Eh I didn't blog the post before this huh. Lol. Be more observant. Hahaha. Nights!

PS: I STILL LOVE ZOEEEEEEE EVEN THOU I DIDNT BLOG THAT!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/