/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Maybe I'm done running for once

I NEEEEEED AN ACOUSTICCCCCCCCCCC GUITARRRRRRRR!!
=(
.
.
Anw,mummy leaving tmr morning alrd. Very early eh. 7.10 must be at the airport alrd.
So.. I have to wake up early too. Cos I wanna go (=
Then work aftert that. ZZZZ!
Drag again eh. Wtf. I thought like end of this wk will finsh.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Hwdehjdljdlsa.
.
.
Okay I think I'm damn bored with blogging. Life so boring.
What what. Lolll.
I wanna pee. Byebyeee.
.
.
"You can stay if you want,
and I'll write to you yo tell you how you've always been so
special to me"

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/