/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Notes to self should get burnt

Hellloooo. Back from a long dayyy.
Got my results back.
Parents seem pretty happy.
Got top in art. Ouch,not even a 1. Lol. Kidding.
So got results. Went for Swensens with Shumei,angie,whelan,paul and..rayray. Lol. Cute kid. Big head.... Lolll. Ohhh. I think this is funny, the first person to call me isn't my mum nor dad but Ms Zhang. Hahahaha. She was even happier than I was which was funny. Lol. She went like WOW YOUR RESULTS VERY GOOD LEH?!? HOR?! Hahaha. Funny,but really nice of her to ask. AT LEAST SHE BOTHERED! Yea.
.
.
So anw, CONGRATS!
to Zahidah,Able(sheesh,lol (=),JiaLing,Elaine,and Weelong!
Haha. I think I didnt congradulate any of them in school,sorry!
.
.
Went for movie,Nick and Norah's blahbaalhaalh. Then went for Thai Express. Both with Huiqing ( WHICH HAS BEEN HORRIBLY ANNOYING TODAY!), Shumei. Now I'm home. And I forgot what else I wanna blog bout so byebyeee
.
.
OH!! THE BIGGEST JOKE OF THE DAY WAS THAT MRS ONG FOUND MY WALLET!! YES THE FCKING ONE I LOST WITH ALL MY FCKING CARDS THAT I FCKING REPLACED AND WASTE FCKING LOADS OF MONEY!
Okay I'm a happy kid, bye.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/