/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, December 20, 2008
The only thing to see are dead lies

I'm bored.....
Slept till pretty late today. Woke up and back to sleep a couple of times. Lol.
Dad's like really sick. Think he got dengue eh =.= But he doesn't wanna take blood test. Tsktsktsk. Then yea. Nth I can do I guess.
Ohno. I like seriously need to shop for dad and mum's presents.
And alot of other ppl. OHNO?! And I don't think I can afford to spend money the way I do laaaa. Nononononono.
.
.
Today was pretty boring. Went out for lunch and home all the way.
So I was trying to find smth to do besides sleep.... Which.. didn't work.
Now I'm still boreddddddd and looking for things to do. Played the guitar the whole afternoon. (=
.
.
I'm gg to find smth else to do now. And disney's being a bitch.
Been playing Monsters inc. like a million times recently.
I'm boreddddddd byebyeeeeee.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/