/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, December 18, 2008
young stupid and restless

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeee!
Hello humansssssssssssssssssss taking resultsssssssssss!
Hello people who are freaking outtttttttttttttt!
HELLLLLLLLO ALLL!! =D
LOL PLEASE CHILL AND CHILL AND CHILL AND STOP FREAKING OUTTT!
IT'S N LVLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,O'S HOW??!?! LOL. CHILLLLLLLL!!
.
.
Okay waiting for lunch. Wooo. 12.30. RESULTS AT 2!!
Lol. Meet hq at compass before gg. Mummy bu yao send me to school!
Haha. Ohno my chi sucks alot now. I think it'd be okay again when school starts.
Like hello I'm in Skss where....... yea leave it at there.
(=
.
.
BYEBYE PEOPLE! CONTINUE CHILLING!! \m/

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/