/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, January 25, 2009
As deep as I need you,you wanna leave it all

Hello everyoneeee.
Just finish showering. Went marketing with mummy,sis and maid.
Everyone was like so in the festive mood. Haha.
Then met cline for a drink. I had my green teaaa! (=
.
.
Ohman. I stayed at hm the whole day doing art. But nth seems to have comed out of it?
All the drawings and stuff look bloody ugly and I ended up throwing them away.
So I'm like at square one. Save meeeee. Zzz.
.
.
wo yao qu bai nia. Lol. Eh hello! Why no one plan uh. Thought suppose to go elaine's hse then yadadada? Can someone tell me who what when where how?!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/