/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Dedication takes a life time

Hellllo alll.
Was too tired to blog ytd so here it is (=
Went out with shumei,qixiang,huiqing,alan,and mengliang ytd.
Have been spending a whole lot of time out with them lehsxz.
Lol. So went shopping and all. Huiqing kept comparing us to ppl in camp.
"We're here enjoying life shopping,steamboat and all,and their out there roughing it out with camp food!" Haha. Bitch. (=
.
.
Overslept today so skipped school.
Was sleeping when Caikuku called and woke me up.
Lol. I bet if she didn't call I would've slept the whole day through.
So woke up like at 1.10 after everyone was cursing me for skipping school,met mengliang,angie,huiqing,shumei,and qixiang at compass at 2.
Waited for yenton's school to end. 2.30,she came over and we took a train down to hgm.
.
.
Had pepper lunch and everyone was so tired and worn out so all headed home.
I went for yenton's hse (=
Don't know how but we slacked the whole afternoon away in her hse and then went for dinner at bout 8.
Yenton is super crappy I swear. Lol. I sew her stupid doll that she calls "barbie doll" Lol.
Cartoon.
.
.
Lim Yen Ton!
This is so weird for me to say so like you can just read it from here and disturb me later. Lol.
I miss you in school laaaaa. Like seriously. Things are great yeah,but different.
I'm kinda glad you transfered school because you seem really happy there and I'm really happy for you too. (= And also the distance made us both way more mature I'm sure!
No more fights and all,and I'm glad (= Had fun today. Meet up again soon huh (= Next friday! Hah.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/