/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Don't tell me what i want

One MORE year in the school?
Nahs,I don't think i can take it.
Like 4yrs isn't enough.
Now I'm doing 5. Wow.
.
.
Stubborn as always,and never listen.
Now I'm stuck.
Pri sch,6 yrs? different.
You spend like the firsts yr having fun and not bothering bout anything.
Sencond yr making more friends and enjoying life.
Third yr starting to worry bout how ppl think of you and all yours that "don't friend you".
Forth year getting a lil more serious.
Fifth year finding who you are,the joker,the class clown,the introvert/extrovert.
Sixth year worrying bout psle and taking friends seriously.
.
.
Sec1,fun.
Sec2,less fun.
Sec3,boring.
Sec4,bored.
Sec5,dead
.
.
Don't tell me you know better than me,
cos you don't,it's my life,that,you can't take from me.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/