/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, January 26, 2009
Here's another pity,and there's a another chance












Suppose to meet Paul to go to Chinatown.
Parents wanted to have lunch in the last min so he came along.
Had jap for lunch.
.
.
Then Chinatown with sis mum and paul.
Boring eh. =x Lol.
.
.
Dad invited Paul for dinner.
Had steamboat (=
And that thingy that I love messing up (=
.
.
Happy Cny all!
I'm still bored and stuck at home. Ohmannnnn~

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/