/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, January 5, 2009
It's called breakup,cos it's broken.

Ohmannn,i'm tired again. Ytd by like..midnight? alsmot everyone with sch were not online alrd. So sad la. Lol. I dunno why sad la =.= But it's just really weird to see all the grads online. Hah.
I couldn't sleep last night and ended up falling asleep pretty late. Zzz.
So today sch was...boring I suppose? I can't rmb.
.
.
After sch went to compass with shumei cos she needed to go to the bank. Ended up buying lunch over to my place. So we were eating,then watching tv,then I wanted to sit on the sofa,went there,lied down,watched tv,and both of us ended up falling asleep till like 6? or 5? Lol. Can't remember. She left when I was sleeping. And yesss,I kinda feel guilty. But my dear friend says it's okay (=
.
.
I don't remember anything that has to do with studies! Lol. Who does? But yea. It feels awful not knowing anything xP Hah. I wanna studyyyyyyyy ( yea right,brenda? study? =.= ). Lol.
I want science guide booksssssss,dear graduatesssss,lol,who wanna give me? (=

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/