/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
i've got me and my six strings tied to my back

I'm super tireddddddd. Reached home at like..10.30.
Went out to meet Angie and Shumei at cp before gg.
Sorryyyy. I was late. Lol.
Then went to hougang to meet qixiang.
Who was even laterrrr.
Took a train down to city hall. Went penisula.
Got guitar stuff again. Hohoho. (=
Then got sleese sneakers for school. And erm..
Ohya some shirt I bought with angie and shumei.
.
.
Walkwalkwalk. Damn hungryyy.
Went city link,walkwalkwalk,dunno what to eat.
Haha. Then went marina. And bugis to meet caikuku.
Had steamboat. Gosh I'm damn full la.
Andandand...I spend alot of money. I used nets like 3 times in less than an hr.
Haha. Dead.
.
.
Gg out again tmr. Gg shopping. =.= Sounds weird.
Lol. Gg out with sm,qx,and hq.
Buy.. can't rmb what. But there were a million shops qx and sm wanted to go to but we were in a rush. So I kept saying "tmr tmr" Lol.
How to control my money sia. tmr gg shopping(lol),thurs gg watch movie and makan all.
We're like having our own camp can. Haha. Stupid.
.
.
Okay I'm damn tired now. Wanna wake up earlier to print some stuff for art so can do tmr. (=
Not bad right. Haha. Goodnighttt.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/