/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Not now or forever will I ever change you

I got photooooossss of my veryyyyy extremlyyyyyyyy bimbotic sisterrr (=
Buttttt,I havent uploaded yet. Was busy DOING MY HOMEWORK. Hohoho.
Good girl,right? right.
Upload another day uh.
So ytd and today was normal.
Angpoas not great this yr.
Erm what else.. lazy to think. Hah.
It's late,I should be getting to bed,sch tmr. =(
And I've got spoon's math test tmr =(
Save me,math. HAIIII.
Haha. It's okayyy,life's good.
Goodnight!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/