/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Push me aside when something ain't right

Hello. I'm home.
Reached home bout 10.20?
Went out to eat sakae with lizhi,ruiying and pohyee.
Then ry and lz left. Me and py went out to do our hmwk (=
Guai right. Lol. Omg la. i swear I'm damn proud of myself. I really did my homework lehhhh!!
HAHAHAHA! Sorry I think I'm the only amussed one =.= But I bet caikuku would be too. Wohohoo. Okay gtg do some stuff now. Peace.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/