/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Room on the 3rd floor

Self-centered,overrated,and incompetent.
Why am I judging?
Because of your actions and the way you portray yourself.
Don't make assumptions,inferences,and a whole lot of crap you do.
Just because you feel that way,
think that way,and strongly belief in your own thoughts,
doesn't make you right.
Respect people,respect their choices,respect their words.
Don't doubt people just because you have your own thinking.
Whats the point in asking when the only reason you do is to shove them off with all your hypocritical theorys and philosophies.
Why act all sophisticated and lecture people on their flaws when you clearly have yours to reflect on?
Leave things as they are,you don't have to act like you are someone you're not. You're turning things into another masquerade.
Don't go lecturing people on anf about life,
because whats theirs is theirs,don't step into places that are uncalled for.
.
.
Sorry qx,ml,sm,hq and whover was there when I just walked away.
.
.
Left school with kamcoo,headed to cp and I met jean.
Went to her hse. Ordered mac,and mac reached before we did =x
Lol. Erm then I dun really know what happen to the rest of the afternoon.
Parents picked me up in the evening and went to my sister's friend's house to bai nian. Then dropped sis off for taekwondo and came home.
.
.
Slept through till like 9? After some call. And and and.. what else.
Oh. today sucked.
But I'm alive. Hohoho. (=
Goodnight all.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/