/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Save me from me

Dang. I'm tired. Seriously.
Went to NP today. Lol la.
Walked anrd the campus with Shiyi,MengLiang,HuiQing,Joyce,YuenFang,Angie and Whelan.
8 off us. But some left along the way and all. Like split go diff places.
Kept gg around colecting free stuff with them la. Lol. Damn kuku. Funny.
Anw had a long day. Fcked up one. With fcked up people all around.
Zzz. Save me. Damn economic downturn.........I want money. Private...Uhhh.
I wanna do everything I know I shouldn't. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/