/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Try to learn a lesson but you can't

Don't keep saying you know me and you understand me cos you so don't.
.
.
Awwmannn. I'm tired.
Long day? Woke up early and went to the nusery to get new yr plants.
I was realllly tired laaaaa. I slept in the car there,and again in the car to lunch,and in the car home.
And slept again when I came home. =.=
Then at like 3plus pohyee called me and maid came in making a whole lot of noise "your friend on the phone!!" Lol. Then answered woke up,talk,fell asleep again,and woke up at 4. Got ready and went out.
.
.
Went funan with pohyee to get her ipod touch. Lol. Rich uh some ppl. Then went over to peni to get guitar stuff. Wahhh. I swear pohyee is getting more bimbotic by the SECOND. She wanted to go to far east,so yea,went to get her high waist shorts and we went like a looooooooooot of shops before she found one that has it. Alamak. I swear it was damn retarded. One thing after another laaaaaaa. Walk for so long shop with her. AIYO! Finally stopped at 9. Walao?!?! POHYEEE!! Lol. Kidding uh. Lac. She spent like...500bucks if you add everything up. Lol. Tsktsktsk. Broke alrd.
Must borrow money from loansharks. Hah.
.
.
Then went for dinner,had pasta mania. Then talked till like 10.20? Then headed back to sk.
Oh saw angela and her mum at far east. HER REACTION SO CUTE LEH!!! Lol.
Seriously classic la. It was like :O and she really OHHHH!??!?!?! Hahahahhaahahahaha.
Funny la. Cute sial. Okay so like...Took a train back saw lester on the way back,and...erm,thats bout it. (= Today was pretty fun. Hah. That bimbo bought her new yr stuff and touch,i got some guitar stuff and a new mouse =.= Spoilt mine. Heh.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/