/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
You're so impossible when you ask me,to go

Woah. Havent blogged properly in quite some time. =/
Tired. Lol. I rmb i have a lot to blog. But don't remeber anything now.
Had band today. But me,kamchoo,and the miaomiaos were in the canteen doing hmwk.
Damn. I was trying to sleep but kamchoo kept whacking the table. move to another one,miao-s.
=.= So manage to fall asleep still. Then woke up. Went to look for ms zhang.
SSShe showed me some O lvl distinction students. I was like.. "lol? serious? like that A?"
Omg la. Jaws dropped I swear. =.=
Nonsensical.
.
.
So just came back. Dad's in the mood for steamboat so having that for dinner.
I've got hmwk to do. So shower,hmwk,tv,dinner,bed. Gotta get into the whole cycle of sleeping early uh. I can nvr seem to get enough slp. Lol.
And Caikuku didn't come to sch today =( Lol. Takecareeeeeee.
.
.
Happy 17th MiaoYing and Miao Qiao!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/