/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Get back to the disaster

Hellloooo I'm freezing cold!!!!!!!!
Have no idea why it's so chilly.
Didn't go for band today. Went to see Ms zhang after sch and she APROVED my drawings leaaaaa.
xP No skill that fell's head. Hohoho.
.
.
Okay so came home,just came out from the showers,fiona called.
So went cp to meet fiona and priscilla,they came over and..studied. Yea studied.
.
.
Might be gg to study with yenton tmr. (= but yea,not sure.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/