/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, February 9, 2009
I can't even think of words to match my feelings





That spastic pic of my good friend pohyee and i was taken..last wk..
Someday,when I went out studying with Lucinda,Priscilla,Kahmin and fiona at Lucinda's place.
Headed to cp after that to meet py and enwei,and tadaaa.
.

Went out ytd. No idea why but went to Har Par Villa.
After like 15mins no one could take it so left =.=
That was after lunch so we hung around and went to hgm.
Suppose to eat dinner there.
But mum didn't wanna eat Soup Retaurant,dad did wanna eat cafe cartel and all of them didnt wanna eat pepper lunch =.=
So agreed on jap,buuuuuttttt,mum don't like ichiban sushi.
.
.
So ended up gg to rm for sakae.
Had dinner and came home.
School = waste of time.
What am I doing in skss?
Serve me right anw.
Alright. Wanna go do smth else instead of ranting bout life ah.
Lol. Byeee.
.
.
Childish? Way over that.
Overated.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/