/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, February 15, 2009
It's what I didnt say

Awwwmannnnn. I feel sick. Think I've got food poisoning.
Woke up at 2.30++ today. =.= Havent woken up so late since sch actually started.
Anw. Got up,showered,and headed out for lunch.
Went to...I seriously can't rmb the name,but some hotel for lunch.
.
.
Argh. The food was crappy I swear. But my sis seems to have enjoyed it =.=
Went parkway after lunch. Went to the jap mart and got some stuff.
Wasn't feeling too good so we came home after a while.
.
.
Lied on the sofa and just...stared at the tv. I was watching animal planet lol.....
Yea hipos.. Okay nvm. Should I go to sch tmr? hmmm. good qns.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/