/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, February 28, 2009
We apologise for nothing

Kaylin; Playback's Such A Waste said:
hey friendddd
Caroline -introspective. says:
OMG
Caroline -introspective. says:
OMG
Caroline -introspective. says:
HI!
Caroline -introspective. says:
I MISSED YOU
Caroline -introspective. says:
I WAS SEARCHING U ON THE LIST U KNOWWWW
Caroline -introspective. says:
THEN U NOW ONLINE
Caroline -introspective. says:
lol
Caroline -introspective. says:
ok
Caroline -introspective. says:
agitated
This is cute and funny la (=
Alright I'm all jelly like now. Tired.
And I'm cold laaaaa.
Okay so bbq was okay,quite fun uh. Bonding =.=
Bond more with ppl not from N1 actually,like Kahmin.
Hoho. Common interest uh. Haha.
Okay anw I got no photos,all with caikuku,mr lee,and jasmine.
.
.
Went to the coffee shop after the bbq cos my dear friend ErLizhi was hungry. Hah.
Then to the grass field to slack. I swear it was amusing (=
I saw a frog,so i shouted 'EH FROG!" andddd,my genius pohyee was like..
"AHHHHHH FROGGGGGG!! WO BU YAO ZHOU JING QU LIAO LAAA YOU FROG LEHH!! WO BU YAOOO FROGGG!!"
Eh seriously it was bloody funny la. She continued to pull my hand and scream all the way.
Okay la py don't kill me (= Friend ah friend.
So sat around,sang,guitar,and home.
.
.
And py...did smth evil. Orhorrrrrrr! "I don't care" somemore la,see what else you step on.
.
.
I'll take another chance,take a fall,take a shot for you.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/