/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
what more could you ask for

Ah nonsensical shit. Stop expecting so much.
School's a bore as usual. And I realise I slp through like every chem lesson =.=
But ya whatever. So sch as usual. After school went home,showered got change and all,and went to meet Ksm. Then waitted for Yt outside her sch. Dang. We were like so typical sch drop outs waiting for friends outside sch to go hang around at some voildeck and smoke or lives away,lol,whatever. =.= Okay now someone's gonna come bash me up right. Whatever.
.
.
Went to Rm,Ljs to study with Sm,yt,and N. Finished all my hmwk and I got boredddd. So I started drawing...and drawing...and drawing. Then disturbed ppl. Bugged Yt to go to compass (=
Ry angie,whelan,Lz,and her sis joined us at ljs. Left at like..6? cos both of us got bored and dragged sm along. Went cp...waitttttedddd for them to study then left at bout 8. Now I'm home bored tired sleepy annoyed sian and a whole lot of other things.
.
.
Wtf do you want. It's not a competition,it's not a game.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/