/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Whispers "hello I've missed you quite terribly"






Helllooo.


Guess what?
I went for church today.
Hah. After....veryveryvery long.
Yes. Went with N.
Ohman. Seriously,amused with myself. (=
But hey,it feels nice being holy afterall.
.
.
So sch was..can't rmb who cares.
Might be meeting Y after sch tmr.
Class bbq on friday.
Not sure if I'm gg,fasting uh.
Go for what. Heh.
.
.
Wow,I seem to be in a pretty good mood.
Ohwell. Got to go study ss now. My results are gg down the drain.
Sheesh. Eng,less than 5 ppl pass. Don't know when we're getting back.
But yea. N2,so far only 2 known to have passed.
.
.
B class did pretty wel for maths. Hopefully A won't suck uh.
Haha. But judging from my paper,I don't think I'd make it. Hah.
Hack. Alright. Offfff. Goodbye (=
.
.
There's no need to explain,I'm not the jaded kind.
Playback's such a waste of time.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/