/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, February 21, 2009
You can play on broken strings

This guy's good (=
Just came had dinner. Went out to some fishfarm to get dad's fishes for his new 5freaking feet fish tank that he's so in love with now. Lol. Cute ah he,like kid (=
So picked my sis up from tkd,got dinner,and home. Think I'm gg to study with Yt tmr (=
But mum wanna go gym in the morning. Okay I wanna go watch more vids. Byeeee!



It's like chasing the very last train when it's too late.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/