/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, March 9, 2009
Caught up in the moment

Ohmannnn.
I have to do my hmwk! Like seriously!?
I've been so lazy to do anything.
Like even to blog -.-
.
.
Mdm Tan wasn't in school so we were given some worksheet which I just remembered bout. Hah =x And after phy was chi. So like for 2hrs? I was..doing nonsense.
But left at 12.30 (=
Then headed out with priv,lester,and py.
Parents picked me up and dropped py off on the way cos it was raining.
.
.
Damn the rain's been getting everyone down.
Sheesh. I've got poa test tmr!!!!
Control a/c. Die,dying,dead.
Gotta go study and do ss.
I've been so caught up with everything unimportant -.-
I need to start studying. Need to.
Like..now! Bye!
.
.
You've got me popping champagnes,I'm at it again.
Caught up in the moment,but not in the right way.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/