/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Could it be,any harder


Hello all!
Sch was a total waste of time today.
No idea why. But like..I was all "ohman why must we have this lesson? confirm nth new"
Like..gg through all the same crap.
Waste of time! mights well finish up the new topics and all?!
Sheesh. Maths =.= Ms poon cried. =/ Feel kinda bad la,but hey,it wasn't me.
Ahem,*winks*.
.
.
Okay so got through whole day of sch in skss alive.
Band after that. Wowww band =D
Right. Made a wallet out of the stupid mags and glue. HAHA.
Okay I was bored!
So dad picked me up after that. Left early.
Oh and mum's car got scrapped alrd,so yea,left with one car.
A bit sad uh,but whatever.
.
.
A'ight,think I'm gonna do art. Byeeee.
.
.
A quick fix of hope was what I needed

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/