/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Guess this means you're sorry

Boo.
Okay hello everyone.
It's like 6.15pm and I'm still at Jc's hse.
Ohwell.
Went out with zoe ytd (=
Haha. After so long.
Lol. Went to vivo cos both of us..kinda didnt know whr to go.
And I was alone at hm -.- bored,idle,restless,everythinggg.
.
.
I don't think I have anything to blog bout aye?
Gg out with the clique tmr,picnic! Hahahahahaha. (=
.
.
Gosh,this is so spastic. I thought I heard the goldfish sing "I miss you" by blink182.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz.
.
.
Happy birthday Jean!!!!(=
I didn't forget la chicken. Lol.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/