/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Sunday, March 1, 2009


Hellllooo. Okay I wasn't in the mood to go out so yea. Sorry! (=
Went out with parents instead. Went out for lunch and all.
Didn't fast today..cos..yea.
.
.
Got a new container thingy for my tortoise.
Cute ehhhh. Okay whatever. Gg club again tmr I think.
And..damn I dunno what I wanna blog about. Ohwell. Byee.
.
.
For all the things that never died,
To make it through the night,
Love will find you.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/