/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Not so ordinary

Hello! Today was a nice change (=
Felt good. Okay,except for the fact that I felt like some sick kitten in the morning.
Oh well.
.
.
Sch,boring~ Oh got back chem results,45/50. Hoho.
Not bad? Not really,easy paper. So yea.
Chem ssp was fun la. Pratical.
.
.
Hah! The colours were nice okayyyyyy. (=
.
.
Out to Hgm to study with THIS spas after school.
.
.

Gosh,she's the most retarded person everrrr.
Look what she did to MY ART WORK?!


=/ She did her nonsensicle mathematical theorys of sets and what nots on my drawing block la?!?! I was suppose to do art,and i DID,but nooooo,Lim Long Tong had to draw all over it!
Sheeeeeeesh. Haha. And she smashed my head on the table twice! Damn my nose hurt like crapppp. And my upper lip is swollen now =.=
I'm so sure I would have broke smth if we continued to stay there.
Haha. Oh well,really laughed alot though (=
.
.
Bumped into some graduate which name I do not rmb! Ha! But whatever. Rmb what she use to say to S bout me. Omg,so ewwww. As if I even know you. Hohoho.
.
.
Okay 90210 today! Gonna watch. Byeeeeeeeeee.
.
Like a lovely melody that everyone can sing,
take away the words that rhyme but never meant a thing

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/