/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, March 14, 2009
I don't care about my guilty pleasure for you





Whooooo. Watched Dragon Ball with parents and sis.
Hah,dad was in a weird mood for a movie.
The show was surprisingly alright at first,until the ending -.-
The ending was like so typical,boring. Haha.
.
.
Then supper with Shumei at chompchomp. (=
Damn. We spend ALL our money.
Stingray,kangkong,fried oysters and the bloody giant cup of suagrcane juice.
Thennnnn...Frolicks!
Shared the..8 oz. cup I think.
Then.....
Ice^3!
Hahaha. Big apple and peach smoothie I think.
Damn. We were bloated like crap. We spent 5hrs straight eating.
Lollllllll.
.
.
Went home at bout 2? Bloody taxi guy brought us in circles.
Sm was like "WAHHH WHERE IS THIS PLACE? EH? WHY TURN HERE? HUH? SK MEH?"
Damn loudlyyyyyy. HAHAHA!
I WAS LAUGHING LAAAA.
Damn it. Lol. Waste out money.
.
.
So we spent like..round up of 60 on food,and another 20 on cab fair.
Haha. So much for "save money".
Biatchhh.
I think we had sugar rush! We were laughing and reallllyyyy high.
Then just dead flat.
Damn it was fun. (=

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/