/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, March 2, 2009
I found your diary under a tree


Seeeee,that's what Zoe always say to me.
She drew that quite a while ago.
But guess whatttt? She's stopped,know why?
Cos I've been a good girl (=


(=
Helloooo.
Okay my fingers are offically sore.
Played the guitar aloooootttt today.
And it still hurt from ytd =.=
So it became..worst? Hah. Whatever.
At least I've got the mood to play it again.
Hah.
.
.
No hmwk today I think. But got art.
But again,I don't think I'll do much? Or anything for a matter of fact.
Haha. Ohwell. I've been drinking tea since the afternoon!
So far,I've drank 2 cups alrd,and this is my third. Hoho.
Something's not right.
I'm gg back to everything used to do.
.
.
Got back Physics and Math paper back today,and guess what?
I passed! HAHAHA. Amusingly I passed math! Yea the one that I couldn't figure out anything.
Lolllllll (= Okay la shutup,marks also lousy. Got 28/40,and 34/50 for phy.
Damn. Phy was 35,then mistake so 34 =.= I'm honest (=
Oh went through eng and I got another mark so I actually passed! Haha!
But whatever,marks are still lousy as ever.
.
.
Okay Bff just texted me,she's asking me out to study tmr (=
But I've got ssp,so yea,not sure. Okay I shall go do art now (=
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
.
.
Jelly's so gonna miss me first! xP .
.
.
.
The baby's-breath adorned the promenade, whiles there was a breeze,much like an ornately written poetry

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/