/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Friday, March 13, 2009
Wake up you're a drama queen

Skipped sch today,slept till 1 plus. Man that felt real good.
I tried doing math -.- Couldn't do most of the qns.
Ptm tmr. I don't know what time's my slot. But hey,who cares.
Hah. It's not like I'm really eager for my mum to meet the tchers.
Okay it's 12.19 now,I think I'm off. Goodnight!
.
.
I'm turning my cell off just to breathe.
Cos I've overcommited myself.
And what doesn't mean to dream and wake up sobbing.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/