/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
When nights were clear, you were the first star that I'd see.

Hello one and all!
Okay...-.-
Yesterday...was boring.
Today..was boring too.
Tmr..will be boring.
Haiyo. Ditched math. Caught Confessions Of A Shopaholic with Shiyi,Enwei,and Pohyee yesterday.
Then..erm headed back to cp and studied with Shiyi for a bit.
Went to see Valerie and chatted for a while.
Then we were talking bout Caroline..then..WOAH there she is.
Lol..... Okay nvm.
I wanna go jamming. I want to sleep. I'm bored la goodnight.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/