/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, April 13, 2009
Discovering the waterfront

School was a even bigger waste of time than usual.
Screwed the Math paper up really badly.
Either blanks or half scribbled down answers,mistakes rather.
Way messed up. And yea I seriously couldn't do the paper,and no,I won't pass.
But hey,unlike the past,I seriously TRIED to do the paper instead of just sleeping all the way.
But whatever,tryings' not good enough.
.
.
So everyone else that secretly knows you'll pass but can't stand the temptation of trying to play cool or whatever perfect image you're trying to portray,just please try to control your wonderful mouths and keep your enthralling voices down. Will you?
Gosh is it really that hard to say "I will pass" ?
But whatever,shall not bother.
Gotta get over it right? Sheesh.
.
.

GOSH I NEED TO PASS MATH!
Whr the fck am I suppose to go if I don't,ITE? ITE also won't want.
YEA I'M UPSET BOUT MATH,LOSER? KILL ME LA! -.-

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/