/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Falling slowly

And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out
.
.
Super tired.
Went out with 5n1 peeps after sch vivo. Too tired to name out all,sorry.
Then to ps to get some stuff,took a train back with Cai,met Py and Ml at hgm's macs.
OHMAN I SAW CHARMAINE HO! GOSHHHH! SO HAPPY!!!!!
Miss her so much la ohmannnn.
That was like the most meaningful part of today somehow.
Felt so nice seeing an "old friend" la so called -.-
Whatever it is.
.
.
Okay so after I kept shouting I saw Charmaine everyone was like "I didn't see ah!" -.-
Fine luh. So shut up,had dinner,then headed back to Sk to study.
Met up with Sm,then 4 of studied tgt. Py had tuition,but guess what? Bumped into her when she was on her way home and we were leaving.
Haha. Fated. Whatever.
.
.
So home,tired,moody,cranky,nervous,worried.
Eng exam tmr,damn.
.
.
All the best.


Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/