/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, April 25, 2009
So why don't I make,one more wrong turn tonight.

Today turned out awesome!
Unexpected. But hey,expect the unexpected. HAHA.
I rmb when me and Angie were gg on bout that.. like beginning of last yr? Or even before that.
.
.
So,sch was boring. Super cranky in the morn. Lost my damn POA hmwk,so I had to get another copy and redo,and yes,Shumei kept me company. xie xie ni worhz.
Hah. So re did the damn thing and got back math results, 19/80, ftw!
But whatever,totally expected. Was partly glad I didn't get single digit. I mean like hey,the highest is 47? and only what..2 ppl pass? Don't even talk bout the whole lvl.
.
.
Mugging with Lizhi,Ruiying,and Angie at Anchorvale Mac.
Paul and Malcom joined us later on.
Woah it was fun,kinda. I did quite a bit of math.
Kinda pleased with myself (= So after that whiles leaving we started taking pictures...
It was daylight when we started..and when we ended..it was like...evening,and then the night sky.
Like whoooo! I'd upload them if my eye balls weren't bout to roll out of the sockets.
Then Lz and Ry and Malcom left,some Paul and Angie headed to the Pasar Malam.
Nth much,boring~
Angie left,Paul came over for dinner. Then played a bit of guitar then..thats bout it.
.
.
Somehow,I'm really happy bout how this dreadful friday turned out..well,pretty well.
TGIF! (= Now,time to go to bed and hug my really nice smelling clean bloster and cover myself with my nice warm blanket.
.
.
Goodnight!
Silence is gold.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/