/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentlemen

Ohyea. Forgot. Thank you jelly for helping me with math (=
.
.
Sch was sick.
Maths was nonsense. Ms poon kept picking on me today.
Seriously. -.-
"BRENDA STOP TALKING!"
So many times la.
Like thanks uh. Whole class is so quiet and I'm talking to myself right?
Yea sure I enjoy doing that,talking to myself over and over again.
But hey I didn't say I'm right,I'm just saying I'm not the only one.
.
.
Ss...horrible..Re did the sbq qns. Like wtf. I...have to redo?
Nvm whatever.
Seriously it's alrd 7.35.
But argh I'm just gg to slp.
Byeeee.
Oh yea,xie xie ni ong han shi (=

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/