/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, April 27, 2009
Your biggest fan

*Warning*
THIS IS AN EXTREMELY BORING/STUPID POST(cos my mind's in a daze now)
.
Helloooo.
Okay so sunday...
Ohyes sunday! Eh wrong..sat?
Okay i think it's sat.. no sunday...AHHH.
.
.
OKAY I KNOW! SAT!
Yes,sat. Went to eat xiao long bao. Hehehehe.
Okay studied with..Honestly I can't rmb much.......
.
.
Met Zoeeeee~~~~~ Haha,after a long time.
Met cline too. Went over to her place and i went to take a shower cos i was all sticky from dinner at jln kayu! NOW I RMB!.
.
.
Dinner at jk with angie,whelan,paul,shumei(AHEM AHEM,SWEET Friends) HAHAH! And some of their friends. Then went to future park to play a lil guitar and off. Went to cline's hse,then zoe came a lil later. Chatted and stuff. Then...ohya. Zoe caught the last bus home,accompanied her.
Like hey,I was gg to take a cab either way,won't make much of a diff.
Had a nice time chatting (=
.
.
Came home late..like yes late.. Slept and studied with sm,tew and py on sunday.
Came home was really tired and cranky.
.
.
Today woke up sch come home sleep... Now i'm off to study! Gg to meet py,then get dictionary from miao miao fro fiona..then study! Yess,okay.
Byeee!

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/