/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I have a habit of dying




Went down to the void deck to study,ALONE,ytd.
First time uh,alone sey. Lol.
Hq laughed like shit -.- "wahhhh independent alrd ahhhh".
Thanks ah. That idiot spent like a whole 5 mins laughing over the phone.
.
.
Papers were okay today. Had a really nice nap (= Like seriously deep sleep.
I don't even sleep like that on my wonderful bed. Haha.
Was dreaming.. then someone said "THEY'RE COMING ALRD,FASTER FASTER"
So it was registering in my head to "hurry up",and I just woke up. Looked around and realise I was in the hall having exams,and the time? 9.10,exactly 5mins for me to check my paper one last time.
I did,mad a few changes too.
.
.
A'ight,it's 1.40. Ought to get going. Have a tendency of procrastinating once I hit the laptop.
Study sesh at Macs! Ttfn,tata for now. How bimbotic right -.- My sis actually said that to me. Zzz.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/