/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Saturday, May 16, 2009
I swear she's out to get me


Stickyyyyyyy!! over 30 bucks on candy? Sheesh.


And we got this! A gia-normous piece of candy~

How big?

That's my foot,go figure. (=
.
.
And..
Oops?


I realise I only take this kinda stupid pics when py's around -.-








Hahaha,my friend,Ong Pohyee,the rocker-wannabe (=
Funny la.

And serenaded along the "long kang" till dawn broke.
Hah,yea right. Went home at 11 plus.
So thats bout it,my whole day on friday; Pohyee,fish,paul.
All the Mofos. Lol (=

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/