/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
We're on the way down




Thank you Fiona!
Me and Fiona used 23 packets of Mac black pepper on the Bbq twisties,
she calls them Twister. HAHA.

Met Yt at compass today.
Was locked out of the house cos I didn't bring the key along and no one was in!?
Sheesh. Even the maid was out.
So waited at compass for Y,bumped into some people.
When leaving,bumped to them again. Zzz.
Honestly,I don't know what's up in my head.
Like hey,who said ppl can't make new friends?
But yea,I don't blame you for hanging out with the "perfects" but you can't blame me for hating it. Familiar? Haha. So w/e.
.
Y and N came over. Suppose to study. Well I did?
A lil? Haha. Had dinner with my parents then went to the park. 'Uber funsxz.
Haha. Spun roun like kids.
.
.
You spin my head right round,right round.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/