/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Monday, May 11, 2009
Who wouldn't melt

I'm feeling like shit now.
Why? Cos I'm an immature,unreasonable teenager that thinks the world is against me.
Right! -.-
Enough of that.
.
.
So the beginning of the day was shit so lets move on.
.
.
Met Fiona at compass and took a bus to Anchorvale's Macs to study.
Shiyi and Paul came ltr on. It was fun (=
Like really fun. Haha. Fcking hilarious journey back to compass at 8.
Cos Fiona said "Lets go somewhere at 8!",and no one knew whr to go.
So yea. (=
.
.
Thats bout all I wanna say. Good ppl,good food(yea right,macs). Haha. But yea,thanks for the subway drink and coke Fiona! =D And thanks shiyi for helping us get it (= Oh,and I have a realy sweet friend that's been msging me (=
.
.
And Shiyi,now you know whats the real IJ pretty la. The rest,oh please,attitude? Ahem. Right.
.
.
Editted;
http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/hubby_wifey_jokes_162103.html
(= Thanks Jelly! Yea I feel better (= Hah.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/