/ Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche
//welcome
Welcome to my blog.

//The Rocker
Brenda
24.09.92
Libra
Msn:brenda_herder@hotmail.com

//friends
ZOEEEEEE(:
CLINE!(:
DINGJIETHECUTE
Amanda
Angela
Angie
Charmaine
Chelsea
Felicia
Jasmine
Keege
Lizhu
MiaoQiao
Joan
Johnathan
Shiyi
//Rackets

.

[ 11.10.08 ]
free web counter

The Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

x
skin by mothersound
1 2 3 4 5
Friday, June 5, 2009
I'm the one with the gun

My sis is annoying the life out of me.

Tsk why you keep taking out the cordless phone plastic. (some "screen protector" thing)
Cos it's annoying keep poking my ear la.
You use the phone you put on your eye one ah?
*moment of silence,rolls eyes* Then put on your brain meh.
No what,hold it away from the ear mah. You cannot hear like that meh,deaf ah.
Gosh just shut up la.
Fine luh I go tell mummy you spoil the phone.

A genius in the making,NOT.

Why should I feel bad?
I'm the one with the gun in my hands/